· • "Don't hire geniuses, hire capable people." — Larry Bradley

Monday, September 19, 2011

Young Professionals Required Ref: JS0911L0068


I am looking for  two to three young Professionals to work with me at Hyderabad immediately to set up a Leadership R & D center. The work invovles researching and documenting case studies on Value based Leadership  and designing and carrying out Value and leadership Development Interventions among youth and interested professions and organizations (schools, colleges, public services and corporates). I prefer to have young professiaonls with high commitment. They will work out of my house and stay facilties are avaialble. The fellowship stipend will be similar to those given to the young recruits and enough for a healthy living and building carfeer for the future.  Any PG in social sciences with research interest is fine. The person should value learning and working with me and build his/her career. Please contact immediatelya s I have to take the decsion by 25th Septemebr and put the team in place.
e-mail to raotalam@gmail.com.

Thanks
Prof. T V Rao

0 comments:

Post a Comment