· • "Don't hire geniuses, hire capable people." — Larry Bradley

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Chemical Engineer Ref: JS0711L043

 Chemical Engineer (5-6 positions)
Location: Hyderabad
(Preference will be given to person resident of Hyderabad)

Company Introduction:
Our client is one of multinational FMCG Company in Pakistan. We are looking for potential candidates from processing industry and preferable resident at Hyderabad. The Company provides excellent career progression and working environment.

Experience/Skills:
  • B.E. Chemical.
  • Preferred with 6-12 months experience and from good universities (M.U.E.T.).
 
 
Apply:
Interested candidates send their updated CVs (along with current and expected salary package) with the name of position in subject line to: CV.HRConsultant@gmail.com latest by July 20th 2011.

1 comments:

Engr.RKA said...

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am a Chemical Engineer ,having 8.5 months of working experience in a well known petrochemical industry in the injection molding department.
I am from little town near Hyderabad and willing to get a job in Hyderabad as half of my members are there.
I have send resume to this email ID and I hope I will get a quick response.
If there is any other source of contacting to the company kindly let me know.
I am very much interested and capable for this opportunity.

Post a Comment