· • "Don't hire geniuses, hire capable people." — Larry Bradley

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sr. Level Automation Test Lead

Sr. Level Automation Test Lead

I am currently available for a Sr. Level Automation Test Lead position. I have experience with both WinRunner (TSL/10+ years) and Quick Test Pro (VB Script/10+ years, Java/4+ years, .Net/4+ years) with development using a hybrid Action Word (or Keyword) driven methodology. My experience includes client server, web based and mainframe testing. I specialize in using Excel spreadsheets and/or ODBC compliant databases (Access, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL Plus) to store and retrieve test data for use with automation to populate and validate application objects under test. If you have an opportunity that fits my skill set and are interested in speaking with me please contact me through LinkedIn or by using my e-mail address listed below.

Sincerely,
Christopher J. Schärer
ChrisScharer1416@msn.com
Director, Iowa & Nebraska Chapter Leader
Vivit Worldwide
http://www.vivit-worldwide.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment